Aggressive New Jersey Criminal Defense Attorney Fights for Your Rights IN MUNICIPAL COURT
Determined lawyer represents people accused of crimes in Hunterdon and Mercer Counties
At Stanley J. Troy, Esq. Attorney at Law, I focus my practice on Municipal Court matters: DUI/DWI, traffic and minor criminal matters called Disorderly Persons and Petty Disorderly Persons Offenses, such as: simple assault, harassment, criminal mischief, theft, shoplifting, criminal trespass, minor drug possession and paraphernalia cases.
Persistent New Jersey advocate challenges the charges against you in Municipal court
My firm represents clients in Municipal Court charged with:
- Driving offenses — If you have been charged with operating a vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol, driving with a suspended license or another traffic offense, I can challenge law enforcement’s procedures and test results.
- Drug violations — Charges of possessing an illegal substance can result in heavy fines and extended time in jail. Disorderly and Petty Disorderly Persons Offenses (which includes minor drug offenses for possession and paraphernalia)
My goal is to eliminate or minimize the charges against you.
I also work to help clients eliminate past criminal charges through the process of Expungement or get those records sealed.
- Indicatable offenses can be expunged between 5 and 6 years after the sentence is completed, depending on the circumstances
- Disorderly and Petty Disorderly Offenses can be expunged between 3 to 5 years after the sentence is completed, depending on the circumstances
- Ordinance Violations can be expunged 2 years after the sentence is completed
- Juvenile Offenses can be expunged between 1 and 3 years, depending on the circumstances
- Arrests resulting in a dismissal of charges can be expunged immediately after the dismissal is recorded
Tenacious law firm presses for dismissals, exoneration and fair plea deals
Through each step of your case, I will strongly challenge the prosecution's efforts to prove theirs. You can count on me to do everything in my power to obtain the best possible result under the facts, whether that’s a dismissal of the charges, exoneration at trial, or a reduced sentence through a plea agreement. I know that witnesses can misremember events, crime scenes can be tampered with, and law enforcement can make mistakes. To build your defense, I will carefully examine all arrest records and other relevant documents for vulnerabilities. I may also personally speak with witnesses or examine the alleged crime scene. When the circumstances call for it, I bring in experts to challenge the prosecution’s theories.
Nothing is more important than your freedom. If you need a defense attorney who is dedicated to your case, contact Stanley J. Troy, Esq. Attorney at Law today.
Contact an assertive New Jersey criminal defense attorney
If you’re charged with a crime, you deserve a criminal defense attorney who will fight for you. At Stanley J. Troy, Esq. Attorney at Law, in Lambertville, I have the determination and experience to pursue the best possible outcome no matter what charge you face. Call 609-483-1363 or contact me online for a free consultation.